Effective and last updated: January 1, 2023
Providing Personal Information to us, as set forth below, does not create an real estate agent relationship.
If you have questions or concerns about this Policy or require support to access this or an alternative format to review this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
- The Categories of Information We Collect
We collect several categories of information from and about users (“you”) of our Site, including Personal Information. The categories of information we generally collect are as follows:
- Unique, Identifiable Information: Unique identifiable information such as your name, email address, postal address (including street address, city, and state), phone numbers, online identifiers, internet protocol address (“IP Address”), and other similar identifiers;
- Internet Activity: Internet and other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement;
- Technical and Device Data: Information about your device, system, and application software, peripherals and other data related to your interactions with our Site;
- Commercial Information– Information such as records of personal property, and products or services purchased or obtained, any background information provided by you or collected by us as part of our business analysis, client onboarding, and other client information provided to or made available to us by or on behalf of you, as well as information generated by us in the course of providing our products or services to you.
- The Sources of Information We Collect
Information You Provide Directly to Us.
We collect Personal Information that you provide directly to us. Personal Information is required to use certain Site features, for example, to request information online, subscribe to our newsletters, and to contact us. We will collect Personal Information that you provide to us through these Site features as well as any Personal Information you share via communications to us.
Information from Third Parties.
We obtain data about individuals from various third-party companies and public sources, and we may combine that data with Personal Information or other data we collect. This enhances our existing data about our users, improves our ability to contact you, enhances our marketing capabilities, and allows us to conduct due diligence prior to entering into legal engagements.
Information from Automatically Collected Data.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
We collect, use and disclose Personal Information for all lawful purposes in the operation and conduct of our business. We may use all categories of Personal Information listed above for the purposes described at the time of its collection or for the following purposes:
- Business Communications: To communicate with you in connection with providing you with relevant information and updates, for marketing and advertising purposes, to send you newsletters, and to reply to any inquiry you have sent to us.
- Complying with Legal Obligations: To comply with applicable laws or legal process served on us and to cooperate with law enforcement and other governmental agencies.
- Site Maintenance: To operate, manage, maintain, and repair our Site, or to detect, prevent and/or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- Record Keeping: To keep accurate and up to date records of individuals who access, visit, or otherwise interact with our Site and services.
- Research: To review, survey, and research and gain insights on how users perceive our services or products.
- Rights Enforcement: To protect our property, safety, and rights, including the enforcement of such rights.
- Service Fulfillment: To provide you the services or information that you may have requested or otherwise consented to.
- Validation of Submitted Information: To verify the authenticity and accuracy of any Personal Information submitted directly to us, including any information included in requests or inquiries submitted to us.
- Anonymized and/or Aggregated Data Analysis: We may use anonymized, de-identified, and/or aggregated data set information to: (1) analyze, develop, and improve Site content and services that we make available, (2) inform business strategies, (3) understand the Site’s demographics and user preferences, (4) customize promotional emails and users’ Site experience, and (5) for other lawful purposes.
- Cookies and How We Use Automated Technologies
We may use technologies that automatically collect data to enhance your experience on our Site, to help us better understand your behavior, and to customize the look and functionality of our Site. These technologies help us to facilitate and improve effectiveness and usability of the Site and its content, navigation, and search features. Certain data we collect automatically through these technologies is statistical only and does not include Personal Information.
Specific technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies: are a small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer’s hard drive. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, when it expires, and a randomly generated unique identifier. A cookie may also contain information about your computer, such as user settings, browsing history and activities conducted while using the Site.
- Analytical tools such as SemRush, and Google Analytics, which is an analytics tool provided by Google. Google sets and reads cookies to collect such data and your web browser will automatically send such data to Google. Google uses this data to provide us with reports that we use to improve the Site’s structure and content. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. You may prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on our website by deleting or disabling the relevant cookies. To learn more about Google Analytics cookies, visit Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites.
- Cookie related Disclosures of Your Information: Depending on your selected cookie and privacy settings, we may disclose information to third parties or allow third parties to directly collect information using the technologies. These third parties, which include any and all previously mentioned social media companies and advertising networks, use your information to provide you with more relevant advertising known as interest-based advertising.
- How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share Personal Information (i) when explicitly requested by or consented to by you; or (ii) for the purposes for which you disclosed the Personal Information to us as indicated at the time of the disclosure (or which could be reasonably anticipated at the time of disclosure). Your information may be disclosed to relevant personnel at Pardee, as well as to certain categories of recipients, including our advisors and vendors that provide services to us or on our behalf. We may disclose your Personal Information to the following categories of third parties:
- To our Service Providers : To our third party vendors and professional advisors engaged by Pardee to provide services such as internet service providers e.g. Site management and hosting, email services, data analytics providers, content distribution services, contact management tools, external consultants, and advertising networks.
- To Professional Consultants. We may disclose your Personal Information to such professional consultants as accountants, lawyers, and financial advisors.
- For Legal, Security, or Safety Purposes. We may also disclose your Personal Information: (i) as permitted by law; (ii) if we determine that the disclosure of specific information is necessary to comply with the request of a law enforcement or regulatory agency or other legal process; (iii) to protect the legitimate rights, privacy, property, interests or safety of our company or our representatives and agents, clients, business partners, employees or the general public; (iv) to pursue available remedies or limit damages; (v) to enforce our agreements; and (vi) to respond to an emergency.
- For Business Transitions: We may disclose Personal Information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- Your Choices and Rights and Special Notice to California Residents below
If you previously opted in to receive electronic marketing communications from us, and no longer wish to receive this type of communication from us, you may opt out of such emails by using the unsubscribe link in the email or contacting us with your request at webmaster@Pardee.com with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line. Opting out of marketing communications does not opt you out of communications related to transactions that you enter into with us and related transactional communications.
No Sale of your Personal Information
We do not sell, rent, or loan any of your Personal Information to any third party for compensation.
Do Not Track Signals: Pardee honors Do Not Tracks.
California Privacy Rights- Special Notice to California Residents
California residents have the privacy rights listed below with respect to their Personal Information. Terms in this Section have the meaning granted under California law unless otherwise indicated. We do not knowingly sell or share the Personal Information of minors under the age of 16.
Categories of Data Collected. Pursuant to California law, Pardee has collected the following categories of Personal Information in the past 12 months:
- Identifiers: Identifiers consisting of a real first name, middle initial, last name, date of birth, gender, email address, zip code, postal address (including street address, city, and state), phone number, online identifier, device ID, internet protocol address (“IP Address”), and other similar identifiers;
- Information under 1798.80(e): Information consisting of name, address, phone number, employment and educational information, and bank account number;
- Client Records: Client records such as name, address, phone number, and email address
- Protected Classifications: Characteristics of protected classifications under state or federal law such as: sex or age;
- Internet Activity: Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement;
- Geolocation Data: General geolocation data consisting of zip code, region, city, street address, and time zone;
- Employment Information: Information related to employment such as: job title(s), business unit/division, company name, job status, and office location;
- Education Information: Information related to education such as: educational degrees, education records, languages spoken, professional memberships, qualifications, and certifications;
Sources of Data Collected. We collect the above categories of Personal Information from you, third parties, and automatically through automated technologies as further set forth above in Section 2: The Sources of Information We Collect.
Purposes. We collect the Personal Information for the business and commercial purposes described above in Section 3: How We Use Your Personal Information and Section 4: How We Use Automated Technologies. We disclose and process Personal Information as set forth below.
Disclosing Your Personal Information. In the prior 12 months, we have disclosed all of the above categories of Personal Information as set forth above in the Section 5: How We Share Your Personal Information.
Data Retention. We retain Personal Information for as long as necessary to meet the purpose for which we collect it and to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy and as otherwise needed to address tax, corporate, compliance, litigation, and other legal rights and obligations.
Your Privacy Rights. Subject to certain limitations, if you are a California resident you may make the following requests with regard to your Personal Information:
Right to Request Disclosure of Categories. You have a right to request access to the following information: (a) the categories of Personal Information we collected about you in the 12-month period prior to your request, (b) the categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected, (c) the business or commercial purpose for which we collected your Personal Information, (d) the categories of Personal Information we disclosed in the 12-month period prior to your request, and (e) the categories of third parties with whom we shared your Personal Information. You also have a right to request disclosure of the categories of Personal Information that we have sold or disclosed for a business purpose in the 12-month period prior to your request, if any, and the categories of third parties to whom we have sold or disclosed it.
Right to Request Access. In addition, you have a right to request that we disclose to you the specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you in the 12-month period prior to your request.
Right to Correction. You have a right to request the correction of Personal Information we collected about you.
Right to Request Deletion. You have a right to request that we delete Personal Information we collected about you.
Right to Opt-Out of the Sale. You have the right to request that we do not sell your Personal Information as defined by California law. However, based on current California laws, we do not believe that we sell Personal Information, nor have we “sold” or “shared for commercial purposes” any Personal Information of an individual under 16 years of age, or any other individual, in the last 12 months.
Non-discrimination. You have a right to exercise the above requests and we will not discriminate against you for exercising these rights.
How to Exercise Your Rights. To exercise your rights described in this Policy, you may submit your request to us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 907-6517.
Who May Exercise Your Rights. You may make a request to exercise the above rights on behalf of yourself or on behalf of a child if you are a parent or legal guardian of the child. In addition, you may authorize an agent to exercise your rights on your behalf, if you provide the agent with written permission. If an authorized agent contacts us to exercise the above rights, we will need to verify their identity as well as your identity. We will also require proof of your written authorization to the agent to be your agent and to make the specific request submitted, unless the agent is subject to a Power of Attorney under California probate laws. If the agent is a Power of Attorney under California probate laws, we may require evidence of that status.
Verification of Your Request. Once we receive your request, we will contact you to confirm receipt of your request. In addition, we may contact you to provide us with additional information to allow us to verify your identity based on the Personal Information we have in our systems. In order to verify your request, you must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person that is the subject of the Personal Information you have requested. This information may vary depending on the Personal Information we already have. Certain types of requests may require additional verification to ensure you are who you say you are. If you have used an agent to make your request, we will also need to verify the identity of the agent. Verification of your request may require you, or your agent if applicable, to sign a declaration verifying identity under penalty of perjury. We may deny your request as permitted by law, if we are unable to verify your identity, or if an agent makes the request on your behalf, if we are unable to verify their identity or proof of their authorization.
When We Will Respond. We will respond to a request to opt-out of the sales of data within 15 business days. For all other requests, we will confirm receipt of your request within 10 business days, and we will try to respond to your request within 45 calendar days. If we require additional time to respond, we will inform you of the reason and may take an additional 45 calendar days to respond. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. We may charge a fee to process or respond to your request if it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded.
CALIFORNIA’S “SHINE THE LIGHT” LAW.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits individual California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of certain categories of Personal Information to third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve the right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the email address above, or to the mailing addresses specified at the end of this Policy.
- Links to Content and Third Party Services
Photos, Videos; Embedded Content
The Site may contain links to photoS, videos, and content provided by Pardee or third parties (including vendors on our behalf) that may collect data about how you interact with such content.
We are active on social media, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn. Social Media posts made by you are public information and are not confidential. We may post (or re-post) on the Site and our Social Media pages any comments or content that you post on our Social Media pages. Your use of Social Media is governed by the privacy policies and terms of the third parties that own and operate those websites and not by this . We encourage you to review those policies and terms.
- 8. Data We Do Not Intend to Collect Via the Site
Special Categories of Personal Information.
“Special Categories of Personal Information” is any data that requires enhanced security measures or additional legal obligations, such as data that reveals your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, or that involves genetic or biometric data or data concerning health or sexual orientation. We do not intend to collect any such Special information from you via the Site. Please do not provide this Special Information to us via the Site.
- Security and Protection of Your Personal Information
We take commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and organizational measures to protect Personal Information that we collect and store; however, no system or online transmission of data is completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to or through the Services. You understand that any transmission is at your own risk. Please use security measures to protect your Personal Information.
- Children’s Privacy
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy. The Site is not directed or intended for use by minors. Consistent with the requirements of the US Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, if we learn that we have received information directly from a child under age 13 without his or her parent’s or legal guardian’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that he or she cannot use the Site. Subsequently, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information. If a parent or legal guardian learns their child provided us with Personal Information without his or her consent, please contact us.
- Access from Outside of The United States
The Site is controlled and operated by us from the United States and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than the United States. If you access the Site from outside the United States, please be aware that any information we collect will be transferred to, stored in, and processed in the United States which may have different data protection and privacy rules than those of the country where you accessed the Site.
- Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 907-6517.