Upcoming Open Houses: Feb 3, 1:00PM-4:00PM & Feb 4, 1:00PM-3:00PM
4156 Neosho Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90066
Sales Price $1,600,000
1,276 Sq. Ft.
5,985 Sq. Ft.
Request a Showing
Nestled in the heart of the block, this charming Spanish-style home offers a perfect blend of cozy living and expansion potential. With a generous lot size of 5987 sq ft, including a detached garage, this property presents exciting possibilities for expansion and the addition of an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU).
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own a slice of tranquil urban living in this sought-after Westside Los Angeles neighborhood. Located within a close-knit community, seize the chance to make this special property a Spanish haven of your own.
Contact us today to schedule your private tour and secure your piece of coastal paradise.
- This Spanish bungalow with thoughtful, unique accents is move-in ready, while also offering an inspired canvas ready to tailor to the property of your dreams. A stunning landscape designed drought tolerant garden is perfect for gatherings, al fresco dining or working from home.
- Located in a fabulous walking neighborhood, the property is just 3 short blocks from a playground, and ½ block from Washington Blvd, which has many of the Westside’s best restaurants, cafés and coffee houses.
- A stone’s throw away is delectable Ginger’s Devine Ice Cream, FIN Asian Tapas, Tangaroa Fish Market and upscale Hatchet Hall, along with burger nights at Old Man Bar, among the array of nearby dining options.
- Bike to Venice Beach, picturesque Marina Del Rey or trendy Abbot Kinney Blvd. Along with the hub of Mar Vista on Venice Blvd. and Culver City there’s everything your family needs close by with easy parking.
- Playa Vista, SoCal’s tech and innovation hub is just 10 minutes away, offering a dynamic environment for work, leisure and family outings.
- The neighborhood elementary school, Short Avenue Elementary, is an absolute gem and bastion of high-quality education, having become a nationally recognized International Baccalaureate World School, it holds an impressive 4.75 / 5 stars on Greatschools.org.
The multiple listings information is provided by The MLS™/CLAW from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are ©2014 The MLS™/CLAW. All Rights Reserved. The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate and should be independently verified.
Explore Mar Vista, CA
This neighborhood nestled in between Venice and Palms is the most up and coming area on the Westside of Los Angeles.