As summer quickly comes to a close, we approach the final Venice Art Crawl of the year. The VAC is preparing for their fourth event of the year on the last day of summer, Thursday, September 21, 6-10 PM throughout the vibrant seaside community along the mighty Pacific.
The September art crawl will host almost three dozen events. Among those confirmed, some include:
- the G2 Gallery, 1503 Abbot Kinney Blvd
- Hama Sushi, 213 Windward Ave
- Venice Abbot Kinney Branch Library, 501 Venice Boulevard
- iPhone Photo Art Show at the Sunny Bak Studio, 2214 Pacific Avenue
- “Cop Art” at George Francisco’s Compound Entertainment
- ARTravenous, live performance, poetry, paintings, rants and music at Canal Club, 2025 Pacific Avenue
- photographer/performer Nolitsa (nikolitsa.com) at The Lincoln, 2536 Lincoln Bl.
Following the last Venice Art Crawl event of the year is the popular Venice AfterBurn, taking place Friday and Saturday September 22 and 23 at the Venice Boardwalk between the skate park near Windward Plaza and the police station. For the first time, the Fourth Annual Venice AfterBurn has earned the title of an official Burning Man Regional Event. Enjoy all-day art cars, theme camps, interactive installations and music from Burning Man. Come check out one-of-a-kind, fearless radical art.
Venice Art Crawl
The Venice Art Crawl is still seeking artists and venues for the September 21 event! If interested, email email@example.com
The Venice Art Crawl is a Venice Chamber of Commerce Event: