The celebration of the summer is just around the corner and our Halton Pardee team loves the 4th of July! Grab your family and friends to show off patriotic spirit!
Our Pardee picks have everything you could want for your 4th of July celebrations, from water-side light shows to a patriotic Muscle Beach competition, we’ve got you covered with our guide to fireworks and 4th of July festivities in our backyard and beyond.
Marina Del Rey
Enjoy a show in the Westside sky at the Fourth of July Fireworks Show in Marina Del Rey. Claim your spots early to catch fireworks from Burton Chace Park, Fisherman’s Village or Mother’s Beach.
• Burton Chace Park: 13650 Mindanao Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292
• Fisherman’s Village: 13755 Fiji Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292
• Mother’s Beach: 4101 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292
More info: visitmarinadelrey.com
Hit up some of the trendiest bars on the Westside as a 4th of July pre-party at the Santa Monica Red White + Blue Pub Crawl. Grab your patriotic gear and take advantage of some of the best drink specials in town.
• Tuesday, July 3rd: Starts at Circle Bar: 2926 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90405
More info: eventbrite.com
The Venice Chamber will celebrate the 113th Birthday of “Venice of America” and 4th of July, with the annual changing of the historic VENICE Sign to red, white and blue bulbs. The Venice Sign will shine red, white and blue starting July 2nd at 12 midnight.
Come cheer on the 100’s of athletes that will line the iconic stage of Muscle Beach Gym in Venice on 4th of July. For decades competitors have traveled from all over the world to compete at the historic Muscle Beach Competitions. Free admission. Get there early for best seating.
• Venice sign: Pacific Ave & Windward Avenue, Venice, CA 90291
• Muscle Beach: 1800 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, CA 90291
Listen to live music and chow down on food from a slew of local vendors in anticipation of Culver City’s Annual Fireworks Show at West LA College’s campus.
• West LA College: 9000 Overland Avenue, Culver City, CA 90230
More info: culvercityfireworksshow.com
Bring a special someone to celebrate Independence Day with music and fireworks at Palisades Rocks the Fourth. Kick off the night with a two-hour concert at 6:30 pm and then catch the fireworks finale at 9:15 pm.
• Palisades Charter High School: 15777 Bowdoin Street, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
More info: palisadesrocksthefourth.org
Take part in the largest fireworks show in SoCal at the Rose Bowl’s Americafest From a Fun Zone to live performances, there’s something for the entire family to enjoy.
• Rose Bowl Stadium: 1001 Rose Bowl Drive, Pasadena, CA 91103
More info: rosebowlstadium.com
Compete in a pie eating contest, toss water balloons and much more a El Segundo’s Annual Fourth of July Celebration. The event offers 4th of July fun all day long before the fireworks show at 9pm.
• Recreation Park: 401 East Sheldon Street, El Segundo, CA 90245
More info: facebook.com
You’re in for a day packed with food, live music and fireworks at the Queen Mary’s All-American Fourth of July Celebration. Stroll through history aboard the ship and finish the evening by watching a giant fireworks display from the deck of the iconic ocean liner.
• Queen Mary: 1126 Queens Highway, Long Beach, CA 90802
More info: queenmary.com
Celebrate our freedom with music, food and an incredible fireworks show in the heart of DTLA at Grand Park. Grab the whole family and watch the Civic Center skyline light up.
• Grand Park: 200 North Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90012
More info: timeout.com
Hit the Hollywood Bowl for tunes by the very fun Go-Go’s and a fabulous fireworks display.
• Hollywood Bowl: 2301 Highland Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90068
More info: hollywoodbowl.com